I’m back! Again! LOL. Okay, I know my blog posts are boring. But at lease there’s some communication between the world and me. Through the internet. I’ve recently been considering whether or not to move back to blogger. But honestly though, blogger is a really boring place. And I’m just really used to wordpress already. Or should I say, I’m contented with wordpress and I’ll probably not move until something drastic happens to wordpress.
Name five things from your wish list.
Do you read? If so, what are your three favorite books and why?
If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
How old do you think you act? Explain.
If you could only live off of one food and one beverage for the rest of your days, what would they be?
What is your favorite quote? How does it relate to your life?
What item of clothing do you wear the most?
What can you not live without?
Name things that you do every day.
Who is someone you admire? Why?
If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaining time on earth?
What do you want to be when you get older? Why did you choose it?
If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be? What would you say to them or ask them?
What is your favorite film? Why is it so important to you?
Would you consider yourself an optimist or a realist? Why?
Do you want children? Why or why not?ere
What subject did you exceed in at school?
Are you a fan of art? If so, who is your favorite artist? What artisitic movement do you prefer?
How attractive do you consider yourself?
Would you rather date someone plain with an amazing personality or someone beautiful with a plain personality?
Choose two: mentally stable, intelligent, attractive. Explain why you chose those two.
What do you prefer: film or television>? Why?
If you could choose to live forever, would you? Why or why not?
Do you wish for anything at 11:11? If so, what do you wish for? Has anything ever come true?
What do you imagine your life like at age fifty?
Hmm.. Five things from my wishlist.. Actually, there are many things that I want. It’s just that.. I don’t have the money, or the permission to have them. But I guess it wouldn’t be a problem to list out some of the things that I want..
- A new phone. Don’t get me wrong, my phone isn’t spoiled, or anything like that. I’m just kinda jealous that everyone else are changing their phones and I’m still stuck with my phone. Though my phone isn’t exactly too out-dated too. At lease my phone could go on the net. But I still want a new phone.
- Stop feeling so lonely. This is probably something that I’ve rarely/never blogged about. But yes, I do feel lonely but I like how my life is right now where nobody really knows what I do in the day, this tranquility greatly appreciated. However, somedays, there’s just this void in me that would probably will never be filled.
- Books that I like to read. For example, I’ve been reading the Alex Cross series by James Patterson, and I absolutely adored it and would really want to own them all. But I guess, that was impossible, since there are so many books under this series, and all of them doesn’t cost cheap.
- Go to a concert of a favourite artist. Recently, or more like between last year and this year, a lot of bands that I like are actually coming to where I’m staying for concerts. Bands like Tokio Hotel, Paramore, or even YouTube celebrity like David Choi. But sadly though, I have no way of going. It’s not like my parents would let me go. So sadly, I wasn’t able to go. Worst thing this year was that Maroon 5 was here, having a concert on my birthday. And yet I don’t get to go as well. 😦
- This last one. I’d say.. I’ll keep it as a secret. It’s something that I wouldn’t wanna blog out. So, yeah, I’ll keep it a secret, and you’ll probably NEVER be able to know it. TEEHEE.
Okay, just to update you guys who likes reading my stories, I’m writing another short (completely has nothing to do with the ones that I’ve written and posted in the past months.) This one.. is a little more cliche, and less mysterious, I guess. But because of a friend’s request of a happy ending, yeah, that’s probably what I’ll do. 🙂 It’s time for some happy endings anyway. Though I actually dislike writing happy endings ’cause to me, it is impossible to always get happy endings.
But I have no idea when I’ll finish this short, because I think I might end up editing and editing until I’m happy with it. So it might take two days, or even two weeks. I don’t know, so yup, something to anticipate. 🙂