In the light of celebrating the fact that I’ve successfully stayed alive for a full seventeen years and have just emerged into my eighteenth, I shall share 18 little things that I’ve learnt over the years.
- Family is always the most important. Regardless of whether or not your family pisses you off, they will always be there for you, even if they don’t outright mention it.
- Friends are important too. There are certain friendships that you make along the years and know that this is one friendship that will never end – a friendship worth keeping. And these friends, you should always cherish.
- There will always be times where you must let go of something.
- Essentially, time enjoyed doesn’t count as time wasted. At least, not in my books.
- Consistency is very, very important.
- Movies with inconsistent continuity annoy the heck out of me.
- Award shows are 99% boring. Any forms of award shows.
- The older I get, the sleepier I get. I’m supposed to be young… Can’t stop dozing off though.
- There will always be times where you have to say yes instead of no, and vice versa.
- We have to accept that everyone is different and sometimes even they don’t mean to be.
- We have to accept that things do not always go our way. The opposite however is rather true.
- Tom Hiddleson is practically a prince..
- There will always be hypocrites lingering around. The art is to avoid them and not getting into any trouble at the same time.
- I am too strong-headed for most people. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing.
- I think I enjoy the crime genre much more than all the others.
- I’d like to call myself a movie enthusiast but I really have not watched enough movies to be called that.
- Benedict Cumberbatch is not the usual kind of handsome but he’s charming in his own way.
- Ultimately, you’re the only person who will love yourself, the only person who would put your own interests before anything/anyone else. If you don’t love yourself, how could anyone?
I guess, in more than one ways, I’ve cheated while writing this. But well, I had a pretty awesome evening out. And yeah, now I’m back to being sleepy when it’s not even midnight yet.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. 😀